Week1A: My Template

   I chose this template because it made me feel relaxed and at ease when my eyes grazed upon it. Furthermore,  I enjoyed how clean the posts looked with this template. I was debating between this template and a more vibrant template, but I ultimately chose this one because it was easier on the eye. This template was also easy to use and navigate around, which is something important to me. This is my very first blog, so I feel like a fish out of water trying to figure out how to use this. :)

   I think it is important to not have a template that is overwhelming. This template does not make me feel overwhelmed which I appreciate because I personally get stressed out easily. In addition,  I want to have an inviting blog that makes people feel they are welcomed. Therefore,  I chose this template because it made me feel good and I want others to feel the same. 

Comments

  1. Hello Blair! I love your template as well, really easy to use and very pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blair,
    You are smart and chose a perfect template. You'll get the hang of this! Can't wait to read your future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree your template is very calming and relaxing to view. It appears very easy to navigate and laid out very well. Good job keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. someone else had this template but it is so unique how both of you see this template differently. Good luck this year and hope things go as smoothly as your template.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this theme because it has a very tropical vibe. As I said for other blogs I commented on, I appreciate simplicity. This theme was a really great choice.

    -Lemar

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 16

week 17