Week 7A

1. Blair's Automotive.
2. Fallbrook Smog
3. Max Car Wash
4. Fallbrook Rotary
5. Culley Repair
6. Redhawk Auto Service
7. Napa Auto Parts

I chose to like these pages because they all have a part in my business. They all are related to the automotive world. I chose Blair's Automotive, Fallbrook Smog, and Redhawk Auto Service because they are all other auto repair shops. They have good marketing skills. I think it is important to keep up to date with them. I chose Max Car Wash, Fallbrook Rotary, Culley Repair and Napa Auto Parts because they are all businesses in Fallbrook. We do deal with all of these companies almost everyday (Napa is definetly one we deal with everyday). I think I could grow the business by looking at what others are posting and basing my posts off that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

week 17

Week 16

Week1A: My Template