13b

I think for my business we could really implement the use of photo advertisement. It would be cool to post pictures of cars being worked on or pictures of our team diagnosing a car. I think that would catch peoples attention. Then the call to action could be "Free diagnostic Fridays" or something like that to get peoples attention and come into the shop. I think for my business we should post ads 1-2 times a month. We are in a small town and it does cost a lot to keep putting ads out there. Plus, I think if we keep posting pictures or statuses on Facebook it could help out more and show people we are active. There are so many different types of Facebook ads, I would pick the Page Post Photo Ad. I think its the easiest way to catch people attention.
As for the boost sales option, we have used that and found it to be more effective on facebook versus Instagram. Not many of our customers are on Instagram, so that may be a reason why.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 16

week 17

Week1A: My Template