15B

Sorry this is late! I just realized that I never posted it, it was only saved as a draft.

I checked the Facebook analytics on my page and I had a total of 43 page visits this week. I was hoping it would be higher since we have 322 likes, but unfortunately it was not. I think this just goes to show how posting an advertisement or at least posting something once a week can increase the number of visits. My goal is to get at least 50 page views this upcoming week so maybe we could post an advertisement or even just a picture of the team or something to keep the page interesting. The posts that got the most post reach and entertainment were the ones where we were advertising a deal or a special going on. So to keep reaching people we need to have more deals.

Checking the analytics is a great way to see what is going happening on your page and how you can change things to make your audience increase and keep customers coming back to your business. I will be using this feature to plan more advertisements to post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 16

week 17

Week1A: My Template