13A

1. Their advertising is not very effective. Most of these auto repair shops are small businesses so the best type of advertisement is word of mouth. These auto repair shops rarely post on their social media accounts. They really only have a Facebook or Instagram. None of the businesses I researched have a twitter.
2. What draws my attention the most is pictures. I love seeing fun colors. For example, earlier on Facebook I saw an advertisement for bath and body works and it was a picture of candles. Their call to action was that their candles were $10 today only. Their advertisement was effective because I then bought some for my mom for mothers day! :)
3. Traditional media is more expensive and less effective than social media. Social media can reach people from far places. I feel as if traditional media reaches people that live relatively close to your place of business. Plus, nowadays people use social media more than they read the newspaper or watch T.V. However, each business is different. I think for smaller businesses that want to grow into a bigger business they should use social media. If you own a small business and want to keep it that way then you should use traditional media. For my business we use both traditional and social media to appeal to both generations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 16

week 17

Week1A: My Template